5 Reasons we use Infrared in Pest Management
1. Under the proper conditions, the use of Infrared technology is capable of detecting thermal patterns caused by pests such as termites, rodents & wildlife.
2. Because Infrared cameras rapidly detect evidence of latent moisture, thermography is an excellent tool for detecting conditions favorable to the existence of pests.
3. Infrared is the perfect frontline inspection tool because it is a non-destructive inspection device that allows the inspector to see what the naked eye cannot.
4. Thermography can provide more information about the extent of an infestation allowing for a more safe & targeted application.
5. Once a pest treatment has been performed, Infrared cameras can be used to verify the infestation has been successfully eliminated.
Infrared Image of Possum In Attic Cavity
Email Us: Help@inspectz.com
Call Us: 877-330-0468
Copyright © 2019 INSPECTZ LLC - All Rights Reserved